Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Latest Creation - Addition

Hey all!

As promised, I'm letting you know what supplies I used to make the items I spoke of in my last blog and where to get them.  The tote and accessories were made from Daisy Kingdom Craft Kits that I bought at Michael's.  The link to the manufacturer's site is www.springscreative.com.  The site says that you can buy their kits from select Wal-Mart or Michael's stores and on amazon.com.  The Springs Creative site has a project area where you will find a variety of patterns, one of which is the Everyday Tote pattern that came with one of the kits I bought.

The buttons that I used were not from Michael's like I told you earlier but were bought at Hobby Lobby.  They were Favorite Findings Big Bag of Buttons - Ranbow.  If you want to visit their website to see where to buy them in your area go to www.blumenthallansing.com.

The yo-yos were made from a fat quarter that I had in my stash.  I don't remember where I bought the fabric or when, but you can decorate your bag and ensemble with anything you like...be creative and make the items your own.

If anyone is interested in how I made the Nook cover, you can just email me or leave a post and I'll try to explain how I made it.

Well...gonna do a little more crafting.  I still have a few scraps leftover and I need a cover for my Weight Watchers book and my book light!

Have a great evening!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment